Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Request For ZEQ2 modellers

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey guys, I will make absolute every Dragonball Character. Only if you put the body model in a better-to-edit position.... than that squeezed cat form thingy...
put him in this position:

and my next model will be Brolly ^^

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

OH MY GOODNESS you should make a mod

I will. ^^

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

what all characters you have already or ZEQ2

None for now. I am working on Vegetto, but I am not familiar to Quake 3 Modeling, I use to make models for HL1.I've done all Vegetto Textures, Normal and Super Saiyan Avatar Icons, I have the 3D Head... when I put it ingame and my own texture... it shows up grey and with white shaders but not the real texture... and I tried to edit his lower part... but it ends up badly... where can I talk to a modelefr from the team on windows live messenger or yahoo messenger
my id's are:
[email protected]
[email protected]
please contact me I really want to finish Vegetto. Wink

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

make Brolly :0

Isn't possible at this time, maybe later after the modellers consider my suggestion.

Oldbean Sagacious View user's profile Send private message

I don't really know much about modelling, but that looks nice! If you want to talk to the developers I believe they're usually on the IRC chat on this website (top right of the screen - 'Chat').

Ace877 View user's profile Send private message

Yo,Can you PLEASE make Trunks and Super Saiyan Trunks.HE is my favorite chracter.Oh, and in his unifrom with his sword.DO I need to post a picture or do you know which outfit I mean.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

People can't make a model in 5 minutes

madman122 View user's profile Send private message

first of stop using halflife models there not compatible and second that's Vegetto from ecx did you have permission to use it I guess not

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Love the Idea.
If I knew anything about modelling I would jump at this opportunity, but sadly I don't.
Keep up the good work my FRIEND!

Reply with quote Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well madman, I make model edits there, I'll make them here too. Razz
As for Vegetto's Head, maybe you are right... I'll try to edit a Super Saiyan Goku Head and add him Earrings.
but for the Body I used Goku's Upper- and LowerBody, I edited his Boots and his Waist and exported is as md3 I think... and normally the model should move his legs and so on... the upper body moves... but the lower body stays just like the 3D exported squeezed model ingame too... that's why I need a official ZEQ2 lite modellers help Wink

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

first of stop using halflife models there not compatible and second that's Vegetto from ecx did you have permission to use it I guess not

There's no reason models from ANY engine can't be exported properly to ANY other engine so as long as your interchange format is reliable and importable for re-export.

If that Vegetto is from ECX, then they are most definitely using SV's work (I'd recognize his style anywhere) -- that or there's some HEAVY influence going on. Are you sure this isn't the model that SV did as a fan-addon for Earth Special Forces years ago?

when I put it ingame and my own texture... it shows up grey and with white shaders but not the real texture... and I tried to edit his lower part... but it ends up badly

Sounds like you're missing either .skin files to correspond with the .md3 files (to specify shader/texture paths) OR you are missing your shader files themselves.

and normally the model should move his legs and so on... the upper body moves... but the lower body stays just like the 3D exported squeezed model ingame too.

Did you export the model into 3 distinct parts (upper,lower,head)? Did you create a custom animation.cfg to specify which animations occur on which frames, if they loop, and the speed they playback it?

Yeah I think its SV's Vegetto... but I made a new version, ZEQ2 Goku head and SV Vegetto Hair...
yeah maybe I don't have the .skin file... I don't know how to do it... as I said before I'm not familiar to quake 3 models

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Check out one of the other character's tier folders. You'll notice simple ASCII .skin files there (you can open them in notepad). All these files do is list each sub-model name (you can see this in your 3D editor) and then the quake 3 shader to use for the model in a comma-separated fashion.

You'd then need to pop into your scripts folder and add the actual shader itself -- duplicating one of the existing player shaders and renaming the texture/name paths is always an option.

What does this means?

I'm guessing he was hoping to see a Super Saiyan 4 Vegetto mod or some sort?

its my avatar... and there will be one Razz

*laughing out loud*, And what more?
Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta?
WAIT! *intense laughter* Very Happy

sure why not Razz its GT
but Super Saiyan 4 Vegetto is more April Fools
but I won't exaggerate and add him skirts and stuff like that ^^
Normal Vegetto Lower Body and Super Saiyan 4 UpperBody and Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta - Like Hair or some new hair Wink

Yeah, I was sarcastic Cool

Well Vegetto is almost done, I would say 90%
I'm thinking of adding Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto ^^
*laughing out loud*, Brolly and Vegeta go Super Saiyan 3 in raging blast...
why not a Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto ^^ Razz?

Nemix, you are a legend.
I don't care who you do next. I commend you.

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Guess its time to put a mod group together.

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]